Computer science degree is one among the best degrees and to achieve the goal of such huge computer science salary we must choose best computer science school to get the best job.
Well, the computer science salary depends and mainly vary with the state or region you are living or working in. And for average, the starting salary of Computer scientist is around $58,000.
What is Computer Science? Well, computer science is a discipline which you can choose if you have interest in programming. Computer science is a science of using the computers in order to solve the problems. Computer Science mostly involves designing of software.
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Wednesday, 8 July 2015
What is Computer Science?
What can you do with a computer science degree
What is Information Technology
What can you do with Information Technology degree
difference between computer science engg. and information technology
- Computer Science deals with coding and software developing whereas Information Technology deals with hardware and networking.
- Computer Science is science of computer,developement of computer whereas Information Technology is study of recent trend adopted now a days.
- Information Technology handles subjects related to Computer Software only whereas Computer Science Engineering have study of both Software and Hardware.
- Computer Science is the development of softwares and hardwares by using different programming skills whereas Information Technology is just the selection of the proper software or hardwares for the task.
comparison between computer science and information technology
Searches related to information technology vs computer engineering
- which is better between computer science and information technology
- comparison between computer science and information technology
- difference between it and cse in engineering
- computer science engineering vs information technology
- difference b/w cs and it
Saturday, 6 June 2015
Computer Science has been the fastest growing academic's discipline since the first programmable computer was built. Leading schools and universities are have been implementing this discipline as computer science schools. Computer science degree is one among the best degrees and to achieve the goal of such huge computer science salary we must choose best computer science school to get the job. So, here we are providing a quick computer science tutorial to select best from good computer science schools.
Best Computer Science Schools, how to choose good one
- Any other features suggesting that CS department does things differently from others.
- Esteemed, pioneering or entrepreneurial alumni
- Faculty awards
- Advanced research facilities, laboratories and affiliated centers
- State-of-the-art technology
- Groundbreaking research or technological contributions to the wider field.
Good Computer science schools
Top computer science schools list 2012, 2013, 2014
- 50 innovative computer science universities
- Best grad computer science schools - U.S. News & World Report
- Academic Ranking of World Universities in computer science 2012
- QS Top universities list 2013
- QS Top universities list 2014
Wrapping it up
Friday, 5 June 2015
Computer Science Salary
average computer science salary | starting salary of computer science
Computer Science Salary details
Area where individuals live greatly may highly influences the computer science graduates salary as the cost of living and their demands increases. You can take an example of computer scientist living in San Francisco, California who earns median pay of $101,000 per annul. On the other hand the one who lives in Chicago, Illinois earn a median pay of $75,000/ annul.
Computer science salary major 2015
What increases computer science salary
Wrapping it upSo, with this we end this post regarding computer science salary here. Hope you have enjoyed reading and got all information regarding your query. For more such awesome and informative stuffs like, follow us on facebook / twitter / google+ . Do share this with your computer science friends using social share buttons below.
What is Computer Science ?
Computer Science is no more about computers than Astronomy is about telescopes, said Edsger Dijkstra
What is Computer Science all about
- Having fun.
- Solving Problems.
- Using Maths.
- Learning new language(s).
- Learning on your own
- Find what you like!
- Mess up!
- Keep Going!